How do I share a calendar with another user?
Sharing a calendar with our Enterprise Email service is fairly easy, but may not be immediately obvious.
The user who wants to share a calendar should perform the following steps:
- Visit Settings -> My Settings -> Sharing -> Shared Resources.
- Click New to set up a new shared resource
- Select My Calendar and click Next
- Select the users or groups who should have access to the calendar, and what type of access they should have
- Click Save.
- After the calendar has been set up as a Shared Resource, the user who wants to access the shared calendar needs to perform the following:
- Visit Settings -> My Settings -> Sharing -> Mapped Resources
- The shared calendar should be listed, but detached.
- Select it and click the Attach button to activate access to the calendar.
- That's it!