How do I set up my Android device to sync with your business class e-mail service?
ActiveSync is an optional service. Please ensure you have ordered ActiveSync for the mailbox you will be syncing before following these instructions.
In order to connect your Android device to our business class e-mail service via Exchange Activesync perform the following steps:
- On your Android device, access the Settings menu.
- Access Accounts & Sync.
- Navigate to Add Account.
- Select Corporate.
- Enter your e-mail address and your password and select next.
- For DomainUsername use the following format firstname.lastname@example.org (replace email@example.com with your email address).
- Your password should automatically be entered. If not, enter it now.
- For the Exchange Server, enter mail.activesend.com
- Ensure that Use Secure Connection (SSL) is checked.
- Select Next and configure your personal preferences for the frequency and amount of data to synchronize.
- Press Next again, and configure your name as well as the connection name and select Done.
Your Android powered device is now setup to synchronize data using Exchange Activesync