CDN for Video Streaming
Our video streaming content delivery network (CDN) ,with over 4,200 content distribution points world wide, delivers high quality, high bitrate video geographically closest to your viewers for the best possible performance and reliability. It's the perfect video cdn for live broadcasting, delivering an unparalleled viewing experience.
Live Video Streaming
Whether your streaming video from your smartphone, or have a complex multi-camera setup with video and audio mixing, our CDN will deliver your online video content to your viewers with ease. Streaming live video has never been easier!
Our content delivery network is great for live event streaming, especially during the times in which we live. Grow your audience globally, or address local needs such as those who are medically at risk or unable to attend your event, be it a worship service, school sports, bar mitzvah or wedding.
Streaming The Way It Should Be!
Immediate provisioning, simple setup, features you'll love and the reliability you expect are the hallmarks of our cdn live streaming.
Order now and you'll be livestreaming in no time. Our CDN plans feature generous bandwidth measured in gigabytes (GB) with free egress. We'll immediately provision your service and send detailed livestream instructions via email. Our support technicians will be standing by to help you get up and running if you have any questions.
Click or tap any of the expandable sections below for more information and screenshots.
- Global points of presence for efficient video delivery.
- Unrivaled stability, performance and reliability.
- Stream high quality content to Facebook, YouTube and others.
- Manage your service with our robust CDN control panel.
- View real time and historic usage and live viewer locations.
- Your CDN dashboard gives you easy access to all settings.
- Multiple live channels gives you concurrent streams.
- Players can be tailored to individuals channels.
- Your events can be recorded and downloaded for other uses.
- Analytics provides detailed statistics about your online viewers.
- Tweak your embedded video player code to your specifications.
- Match your video player dimensions to your video source.
- Tweak the colors of your video player to match your website.
- Enable your video player to show a count of live online viewers.
- Upload a logo or watermark image to brand your player.
- Create as many channels as your plan supports.
- Assign custom video players settings to each channel.
- Set your ID to enable Google Analytics to track your usage.
- Choose whether you want to enable Publishing (i.e. Facebook/Youtube).
- Enable recording, 30 minute rewind and set your bitrate.
- See your channel status, viewer count, bandwidth usage and recording status.
- Change your online status, encoding password and rewind options.
- Create and manage publishers to send your stream to Facebook, YouTube etc.
- View the settings necessary to configure your encoder and begin your broadcast.
- View player code and configure a fallback video.
- The encoder setup page will get your encoding up and running!
- The unique server URL and stream key for your channel is provided here.
- Download links to the best open source and commercial software encoders are provided.
- Hardware encoders are supported as well, including our own hardware encoder (currently under development) which will provide a completely plug and play broadcasting experience.
- The player code page presents your player code, which is easily embedded into any webpage.
- Your channel's HLS URL is provided in the event you want to use your own HTML5 player.
- Use publishers to send your stream to Facebook, Youtube and Twitch.
- The Custom RTMP option gives you the ability to ability to connect to any RTMP compatible destination (e.g. Restream.io or similar).
- The Analytics page provides you with detailed real time and historical usage statistics.
- Filter reporting by any custom date range you select.
- View concurrent viewers, bandwidth and device/browser information.
- View a global map of all your live viewers.