Our business class e-mail service tightly integrates with Outlook 2011 and later, and is very straightforward to set up. Here are the steps:
First, ensure you have the latest updates to Outlook installed. On the Mac version, do this with the Help Menu -> Check for Updates menu item.
Launch Outlook. If this is you first time running Outlook, you may be prompted to create an account on launch. If not, click the Tools menu and select Accounts.
1. Click the Exchange Account button.
2. In the E-mail address field enter your email address.
3. In the Authentication section, Method should default to User Name and Password, otherwise change it to that option.
4. User name will be your full e-mail address again. (Domain is not necessary.)
5. Enter your e-mail password in the Password field.
6. Uncheck the Configure automatically option.
7. In the Server field which becomes visible after unchecking the Configure automatically option, enter mail.activesend.com.
8. Click the Add Account button.
That's it! Outlook should begin synchronizing e-mail, calendars and contacts. You can use the webmail interface, a smartphone or Outlook and they will all stay in sync with each other.