MediaServe Pro 9.10.0 Update
Tuesday, October 31, 2023 MediaServe Pro Hosting Panel
Release Notes for Pro 9.10.0 Update.
- IPV6 support. (Available but not used yet.)
- Ability to set dark mode as default for all new accounts. (Settings > Branding)
- Move server migration sessions;Migrations are now displayed by the date and time the migration took place.
- Migrations are now displayed by the date and time the migration took place.
- Improvements have been made to the 'Updating toast' so that it only shows when an update is taking place and no longer shows on lost connections.
- Estonian and Greek language pack (beta).
- Better handling of PHP errors in WordPress toolkit.
- On cloning a website, WP_HOME is now set to match WP_SITEURL.
- Website search field persists when using the browser's back button.
- cPanel importer is tolerant of stored procedures, views and triggers with DEFINER definitions.
- php-fpm setting are now available in UI for Nginx web server.
- API errors when moving the database or email role for a website with subdomains.
- Service website domains can now be updated from 'Platform settings'.
- Disk stats collection no longer fails when a site has bad permissions.
- WordPress cron path was incorrect on addon/subdomains with custom path.
- Bug during website server migration causing migrations to fail where subdomains existed.